Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Hoiday by Siokta and Bradley



In the holidays I did nothing I just stayed home and watched tv. And I played outside with my soccer. After That I went to watch the All Blacks vs Argentina on the tv. Then I played games.I played Rugby Challenge 2 When I was finished me and my brother played 8 Ball Pool and we challenge people  and we challenge each other . Then I watch New South Vs Queensland. The  Queensland Won the game the point was 52 And 6 I was angry because new south lost the game. After That I watch Warriors vs Roosters the Warriors lost the game the point was 24 And 0 then I watched Rabbitohs vs Dragons  The Rabbitohs won 24 And 8. After That West Tigers were Have a game between Broncos My favourite party was the try the Broncos Won the game 42  and 16.   Screenshot 2015-07-21 at 09.51.09.png  

No comments:

Post a Comment